This architecturally designed masterpiece stands out as a wonderful example of free-flowing open plan and sustainable living. The creative mix of off-form white concrete, ferrodor painted steel and standing seam copper provide an industrial yet modern external facade whilst the full-height windows and operable casement windows allow for an abundance of natural light and cross-flow ventilation throughout the main kitchen/living areas.
The home’s interior features flamed and brushed granite floor tiles, a mix of quartz and marble bench tops, and beautiful star-tile feature mosaics in the bathrooms. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and extensive open plan living areas, the City Beach residence is an outstanding luxury home that was simply ‘Built to Perfection’.
- White off-form concrete ceilings
- Standing seam copper clad front door and garage door and feature panels
- Flamed and brushed basalt floors
- Pool with laminar & badu swimming jets
- Thermally broken aluminium window system with motorised highlights