Dalkeith Residence 2 – On a narrow lot, using innovative design and building techniques, including careful colour selection, contrasting tiling, feature cladding, and stainless steel columns, this three storey luxury home exudes a bold street presence.
Internal light courts maximize solar aspects allowing natural light to bath all living areas, while stabilized earth, water walls and landscaped ponds create a relaxed ambience to the resort style living and entertaining areas. The use of Arabescata Carrara marble in both the primary kitchen and master bathroom gives this home a contemporary and sophisticated elegance. With several indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, this home is perfect for both living and entertaining.
- Two storey waterfall water feature
- Three storey laminam clad lift
- Rain-sensored louvered roof
- Stabilised earth feature walls
- Five eco-burner fireplaces
- Double waterfall end Arabescata Carrara marble island bench